Saturday 11 February 2012

The Last Christmas

Here are some images that I shot of my family over Christmas. This will be the last year that my whole family were together at Christmas as my brother is about to flee the nest! (sobbing mother in the background)

This time of year has always been a big thing for my family, particularly Christmas morning when my family and my Dad's eight brothers and sister's families, would gather around my Nans house. Imagine the chaos! This was a yearly tradition until my Nan sadly passed away when I was seventeen.

Like all families, we have our traditions at Christmas. Now my brother is moving out and so these tradition's will change and we will create new ones. For this reason, I decided to document our last Christmas together living under the house of my parents.

The idea isn't completely together yet and I don't know if anything will come of it, but here are a few piccies from the project!










No comments:

Post a Comment